Explore our range of Iiyama monitors here at CCL and you’ll discover monitors from 20-inch all the way up to 34-inch and bigger, with many different resolutions, refresh rates, response times and other features available.
What’s more, at CCL many of our Iiyama monitors come with free next day delivery (see exact model for details), as well as the option of spreading the cost of your monitor over three easy payments with Klarna.
Explore Iiyama monitors at CCL now.
Which Iiyama monitor is right for you?
When it comes to selecting a new monitor - be it for work, home or gaming - it can be easy to be overwhelmed by the sheer choice on offer.
To help you select the perfect Iiyama monitor for your needs, the CCL team has set out some top buying tips below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Iiyama brand name, then it can be helpful to learn a bit about the company’s history.
Iiyama began life in 1972, as a brand name of Mouse Computer Corporation. It’s a Japanese company, which since its establishment has become a specialist in the production of liquid crystal displays (LCD) monitors and LED panels.
Since then, Iiyama has diversified beyond computer monitors and also designs and manufactures touchscreen displays, large format digital signage displays for public buildings and spaces, and interactive classroom displays.
In recent years, Iiyama has diversified further, developing gaming-specific monitors for this rapidly growing market.
In short, when you buy an Iiyama monitor, you’re buying a monitor from a brand which has an extensive pedigree in making high-quality, long-lasting, yet affordable monitors.
What will you be using your Iiyama monitor for?
The first, and arguably most important thing you need to do, is to decide what you’ll be using your Iiyama monitor for. This will determine many of the other features that you’ll need to look for.
If you’re going to be using your Iiyama monitor at home for basic computing tasks such as browsing the web, working on Word docs or spreadsheets and sending emails etc, then the main things you’ll need to think about are:
- Size - how big do you want your monitor to be? Do you have room for it?
- Mounting - will you be placing it on a desk, or will you be mounting it to an arm or wall panel?
- Connection - what connection will you be using to connect it to your PC? HDMI? VGA?
- Additional features - do you want to be able to connect peripherals and charge devices using your monitor? Then look for additional features such as a built-in USB hub.
- Energy rating - with energy bills going up, you may want to buy the most energy-efficient monitor you can afford. In which case, check the energy rating of your chosen monitor!
Are you looking to buy some new monitors for your office? Then Iiyama monitors make the perfect choice.
In order to select the very best monitors for your office space, you should pay particular attention to the following things:
- Size - ensure that your chosen monitor will fit on the available desk space.
- Dual monitors - more and more workers have become habituated to the use of two monitors whilst working. If that’s the case with your employees, you’ll need to double up on monitors.
- Input types - what input types do your company’s computers have? VGA? HDMI?
- Mounting - how will you be mounting the monitors? Are you simply going to place them on each desk? Or do you require VESA mounts to meet HSE requirements?
- Energy rating - if your company has particular environmental targets to meet, it’ll help to buy the most energy-efficient Iiyama monitors you can afford.
- Touchscreen - if your office deals with members of the public or other businesses (e.g. a showroom), then it can be handy to have touchscreen monitors so that it’s easy to interact with electronic documentation etc.
When it comes to buying an Iiyama monitor for gaming, there are a few extra things you’ll need to take into account - especially if you want to get the most out of your graphics card.
When buying an Iiyama gaming monitor, the top things to look for include:
- Response time - this is the amount of time it takes the monitor’s pixels to change from black, to a colour, and back to black again. A faster response time will reduce blur and produce a clearer image. Ideally, you’ll want a response time of less than 1ms.
- Refresh rate - this is how frequently a monitor redraws the image on the screen. The more times a monitor does this (i.e. the higher its refresh rate), the smoother the image will be on the screen. For gaming, you want a monitor to have at least a 144Hz refresh rate.
- Resolution - this refers to the number of pixels a monitor has. The more pixels, the clearer and sharper the image on the screen will appear. Iiyama offers a wide range of resolutions across its monitors from HD to QHD and even 4K.
Select an Iiyama monitor that at least ticks these boxes and you’ll end up with a solid display that’ll provide you with years of top-notch gaming fun!
Iiyama touchscreen monitors for all applications
Iiyama produces one of the widest range of touchscreen monitors and displays and as such is the ideal brand if you want to add interactive displays to your retail shop, reception area, takeaway or other public-facing venue.
Iiyama touchscreen monitors are available with a variety of touchscreen technologies, meaning no matter the application, they probably have a touchscreen display that’s suitable for your purposes.
These touchscreen technologies used by Iiyama include:
- Projective Capacitive touchscreen (PCAP) - ideal for kiosks, retail and hospitality scenarios, interactive point of sale displays, and self check-in applications.
- Infrared - ideal for use in interactive signage, teaching, boardrooms and meeting rooms.
- Resistive - perfect for use in warehouse and manufacturing scenarios.
- Optical - great for basic kiosk scenarios such as information points/tourist guides.
- Saw - ideal for control room applications and high-traffic public environments.
As you can see - if you can think of a scenario involving a touchscreen display or monitor - Iiyama almost certainly makes a display that’ll be suitable.
Where to buy Iiyama monitors UK
Whether you want a basic monitor for home computing, an affordable monitor for the office or a touchscreen display for a public-facing environment, Iiyama is the perfect choice.
As one of the UK’s leading online retailers of Iiyama monitors, CCL offers Iiyama monitors at prices that are hard to beat. Explore our range and you’ll find huge discounts, as well as free next day delivery on many models.
We also make it easy to spread the cost of your new Iiyama monitor with Klarna.
Plus, if you have any questions prior to purchase, our friendly, expert team will be happy to answer them. You can reach our support team on 01274 471200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO TOP ^^