The new wave of case technology pioneered by our MasterCase series starts with the unique FreeForm™ Modular System, allowing unparalleled flexibility to upgrade your case via the addition of top panels and doors, change aesthetics, customize thermal options, and handcraft your internal layout with the help of the adjustable M.port and removable partition plate.
The MasterCase MC500Mt advances beyond the concept of a standard build by offering the option to completely swap and readjust the case’s form and functionality. With multiple interior and exterior looks, ample space, customized accessories and our inspired Trooper model’s handle for convenient transportation, you can have a PC exactly the way you want it. Have the best of both worlds with our FreeForm™ Modularity System. Customize, adjust and upgrade with this easy to carry, two-tone case.
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 190mm
- Max GPU Length: 296mm (412mm without 3.5" HDD cage)
- Cable Routing Space: 25 ~ 35mm
- FreeForm™ Modular System - Easily customize, adjust, and upgrade your case, inside and out.
- Flexible Dual Chamber Design - Removable partition panel isolates power supply and cables for clean management.
- Upgraded I/O - Four USB ports, including one 3.1 Type C, added buttons for LED strip and fan speed control.
- RGB Enabled - Comes pre-installed with an RGB LED partition plate controlled by an RGB lighting and fan control board.
- Clear View Inside - An edge-to-edge light gray tinted tempered glass side panel gives a wide view inside your PC to showcase your masterpiece.
- 360mm liquid cooling support - An add-on bracket allows 360mm radiator installation in front.
- Top handle grip - Designed for safer and easier transportation.
- Magnetic paneling - Front and top panels fit snugly with a magnetic grip.
- Pre-installed MasterCase Graphics Card Holder - Keep your graphics cards straight with a solid support.
- Tempered glass on both sides - The case comes with a tempered glass panel on each side.
- Red and black color - Add character to your PC with a red and black color scheme.
- Drop-proof Side Panels - The unique bracket holds the side panels from falling down while installing or removing.
- Clip-and-click - Unique components panel for drive cage adjustment.
- Slip-and-Clip SSDs - Two pockets with mounting positions behind the motherboard tray.