A Look Through The DarkMirror
Showing off your rig through a smoked front panel is something you didn’t know you needed. The DarkMirror front panel enriches the contrast from hardware lighting, creating a picturesque display of the internal components. To cool gaming systems built inside, mesh ventilation is found on the entire length of the front panel’s sides, ensuring that the three included ARGB fans are fed with a considerable amount of air.
If you’re thinking about thermal upgrades, the MasterBox MB520 ARGB supports up to seven fans and front and rear liquid cooling for high-demand builds. Paired with a tempered glass side panel and additional top ventilation, your build can look, and play, exactly as you dreamed it would.
The small ARGB Controller is a mini-sized controller that allows your Addressable RGB such as fans and LED strips to be powered and controlled even in PC systems without an A-RGB capable motherboard.
The controller comes with 14 lighting presets to make full use of the Addressable LEDs in the system and also allows to be completely switched off by long pressing its button.
It is also possible to attach any external 2pin button to it to be able to switch presets without having to open the system. For ease of use, Cooler Master allows the RESET button to be optionally connected to the controller and used as an external ARGB preset switch button.
- DarkMirror Front Panel - Shade light through the DarkMirror front panel for a sharper contrast of the ARGB fans.
- Mesh Intakes - Large, mesh intakes on each side of the front panel provide considerable airflow to system.
- ARGB Lighting System - Three pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel - Gaming hardware, cooling components, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Versatile Cooling Options - Support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure that even the most extreme systems stay cool.