The LSI® SAS 9207-8i PCI Express® (PCIe®)-to-Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) host bus adapter (HBA), referred to as the LSI SAS 9207-8i HBA, provides high-performance internal storage connectivity for servers and workstations. The LSI SAS 9207-8i HBA provides eight lanes of 6Gb/s SAS storage connectivity and is matched with eight lanes of PCIe 3.0 8Gb/s host connectivity. The low-profile design of the SAS HBA includes a full-height bracket and low-profile mounting bracket that creates a universal fit for any server. The LSI SAS 9207-8i HBA is based on the Fusion-MPT™ architected LSI SAS 2308 controller that integrates the latest enhancements in PCIe 3.0 technology and 6Gb/s SAS technology.
- 8 internal 6Gb/s SAS+SATA ports.
- 8 lanes, PCI Express 3.0.
- Low profile form factor design.
- Two x4 internal mini-SAS connectors (SFF8087).
- Supports up to 256 SAS or SATA end devices.
- Supports SSDs, HDDs and tape drives.