A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
| || |
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 Memory
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 memory brings the latest, cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency, and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it’s needed most.
Superior speed advancements with double the banks from 16 to 32 and double the burst length from 8 to 16, take DDR5 memory, your gaming experience and your overall system applications to the next-level of performance.
Whether you’re pushing the limits in your gaming with the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animation and 3D Rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory is the level up needed, while seamlessly bridging style and unleashing performance.
Additionally, it utilizes Intel® XMP 3.0, a new overclock spec that includes two customizable profiles for speeds and timings.
- Greater performance starting at 4800MT/s
- Improved stability for overclocking
- Increased efficiency
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers1
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s2
- Low-profile heat spreader design
With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MT/s, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
Newly designed heat spreader combines bold styling and prodigious cooling functionality.
- Featured on the Qualified Vendor Lists (QVL) of the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers.
- Kingston FURYTM Plug N Play memory will run in DDR5 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. Kingston FURY Plug N Play DDR5 products support XMP 3.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile.