A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
| || |
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 RGB Memory
up to 6000MT/s1
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 RGB2 lets you overclock in style on next-gen gaming platforms with cutting-edge technology. Experience the superior speed advancements of DDR5 with double the banks and double the burst length.
Vibrant RGB lighting customisable with Kingston FURY CTRL software and patented Infrared Sync Technology™ along with the new heat spreader design sets you apart in and out of the game.
Additionally, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 4800MT/s4 and utilises Intel® XMP 3.0, a new overclock spec with two customisable profiles. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Enhanced RGB lighting with new heat spreader design2
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology™
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers3
- Improved stability for overclocking
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s
Game in style by customising the smooth, stunning range of RGB lighting2 effects using Kingston FURY CTRL or the motherboard manufacturer’s software.
Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.
Advanced pre-optimised timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customisable profiles utilising a programmable PMIC.
Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain ultimate performance while you push the limits!
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Learn more about megatransfers per second - MT/s denotes megatransfers (million transfers) per second and represents the effective data rate (speed) of DDR (Double Data Rate) SDRAM memory in computing. A DDR SDRAM memory module transfers data on the rise and fall of every clock cycle (1 Hz).
Ex: DDR4-3200 (PC4-3200)
Clock Rate: 1600MHz
Data Rate: 3200MT/s
Bandwidth: 25,600 MB/s (25.6 GB/s)
- Lighting customisable with Kingston FURY CTRL software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customisation support through third-party software may vary.
- Featured on the Qualified Supplier Lists (QVL) of the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers.
- Kingston FURY™ Plug N Play memory will run in DDR5 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. Kingston FURY Plug N Play DDR5 products support XMP 3.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile.