6+1+1 Phases Hybrid Power Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- 6+1+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
Single 32GB Support
The maximum memory capacity on the H610 motherboard is 64 GB. After Intel updated the memory reference code, a single slot can support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 64GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platforms. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now for memory-intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
Hybrid Cores Optimization
With new Intel Hybrid technology, GIGABYTE exclusively creates two new "CPU Upgrade" in BIOS profiles to meet different users’ scenarios by adjusting P-Core and E-Core activation and voltage policy.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
H610 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 6+1+1 Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design