Joining NETGEAR's ProSafe family of Smart 16 Port Switches with simple switch management at no extra cost, this 16 port Gigabit switch is high on value and capability. With 16 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, each capable of powering 2000 Mbps of data throughput in fullduplex mode, plus two optional fibre ports, it provides fast backbone and connects servers or power users, delivering large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Ideal for combining 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices it delivers 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink on every port. Two hot-swappable Small Form- factor Pluggable (SFP) (Use with NETGEAR AGM731F 1000BASE-SX SFP GBIC module or NETGEAR AGM732F 1000BASE-LX SFP GBIC module) GBIC slots provide optional fibre connectivity for greater distance.
- Delivers large files, including images and video in no time at all
- 2 x optional SFP GBIC ports for optional fibre connection
- Auto-sensing ports automatically sense the speed and duplex mode
- Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for different types of Ethernet cable
- Performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control
- Port Trunking for increased bandwidth and Class of Service for prioritisation
- Housed in a durable 17 inch metal box, with optional rack mounting kit