The all new Sniper Mid-Tower PC gaming case is the latest to be released by GameMax and is a gorgeous and high performing PC case.
Made with two tempered glass panels accompanied by two pre-installed 200mm ARGB fans at the front, one pre-installed ARGB rear fan and two LED strips running across the bottom of the chassis that are vivid and help create such a captivating atmosphere, you will certainly set the tone.
A honeycomb pattern and a dust filter on the right side of the case means you can mount a radiator or individual fans for an extra boost in cooling. Packed full of cooling configuration options the Sniper has room to fit nine fans in total with three ARGB Fans pre-installed to offer instant system cooling right out of the box.
Control your pre-installed ARGB fans one of two ways. Through the reset switch, the Sniper has a six port fan controller included for a compatible motherboard. Please note that your motherboard must have a 3 Pin 5V RGB connection for it to be able to be controlled via software.
Located on top of the Sniper are two USB3.0 ports and HD Audio / Mic jack ports.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience for a great price.
- Design - The Sniper is a brilliantly crafted Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an ATX motherboard, the Sniper features a unique honeycomb pattern on the right side designed for mounting fans or water-cooling devices and with two ARGB LED strips, the Sniper is a real must have.
- Thermal Solution - Versatile cooling options are on offer inside the Sniper, the chassis can fit a massive eight 120mm fans in total, with two pre-installed 200mm ARGB front fans, one pre-installed 120mm rear ARGB fan and multiple radiator configurations with room for up to a 360mm radiator at the front and top you really can enhance your cooling further.
- ARGB Sync - Three pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed one of two ways either by the included 6-port fan controller or thorough your motherboard, the Sniper supports 3 Pin 5V RGB connections, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass - Equipped with two beautifully crafted tempered glass panels situated on the front and side of the Sniper brilliantly showcases the inside of your rig.
- Easy Maintenance - Located on the top of the case are magnetic dust filters helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.