The GameMax Icon TG is a classic, modern looking Micro-ATX case. Combining tempered glass panels, customisable ARGB lighting, astute airflow and an easy to build in layout, GameMax have ticked both the aesthetic and functionality points and created a well-rounded Micro-ATX chassis.
Behind the tempered glass front sits three ARGB intake fans and for sufficient airflow cut outs can be found on the entire length of the front panel sides. Paired with a tempered glass side panel and a rear ARGB LED fan, making it four ARGB fans in total, the illumination can be controlled manually thanks to the built-in controller inside one of the front fans or they are ARGB Sync compatible so you can enhance your PC with ambient lighting.
There's also support for another four fans and Water-Cooling support up to 280mm at the front or top for more demanding builds.
The interior is completely black with an enclosed PSU shroud that contributes to a tidy look. Two SSD and two hard drive positions are available, and three USB ports located on the I/O finish this case off nicely.
Want some of the most powerful hardware while looking good at the same time? Then the Icon is the perfect case.
- Tempered Glass Panels - The Icon TG comes with two tempered glass panels, one on the front panel allowing for a finer view of the three included ARGB fans and one on the side creating an attractive display of your internal components.
- Two-Slot Vertical GPU Mount - Highlight your graphics card and bring more appeal and aesthetics to your final build thanks to support for a vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design.
- ARGB LED Fans - The four ARGB fans that are pre-installed have approximately 30 colour LED combinations - simply plug in the power and use the LED button to easily switch between the LED modes and enjoy the visual experience.
- Motherboard Sync - Take your colour to new levels with the included Aura Sync Cable. Easily connect the 3-Pin AURA to a 5V 3-Pin connection on a compatible motherboard and you can use your motherboard software for system-wide lighting synchronization.
- Cooling Support - Extreme cooling potential with support for a total of eight fans with four pre-installed. The top has space for 2 x 120mm fans & the PSU shroud can fit another 2 x 120mm fans. This Micro-ATX case also can fit up to a 280mm radiator at the front & top and a 120mm radiator at the rear of the case.
- MATX Chassis - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible, whilst graphics cards up to 330mm in length and CPU Coolers up to 165mm in height can fit into the Micro-ATX housing, making this the perfect case for PC fanatics.