B Grade Item
Please note that this is a B Grade clearance item. It will be in good condition, but may show light signs of use and/or have been repackaged. The price has been reduced to reflect this.
All B Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
The GameMax Mini Abyss is a new Micro-ATX edition and joins the already popular Abyss family. An exceptional looking gaming case this will look great in any set up and is one of the most striking cases available right now.
The front panel made using an infinity mirror with ARGB lighting and with ventilation on both sides of the front panel provides direct airflow.
It is not just the aesthetics of this case that sets it apart from a lot of MATX cases but the functionality of this case is also very impressive with room to mount a total of six fans and room to fit a 240mm radiator on the front and top, the rear can also fit up to a 120mm radiator for a compact case the Abyss Mini will handle the biggest of builds.
The Abyss Mini comes with a pre-installed ARGB hub allowing for stunning lighting effects and easy connection to your system. You can connect up to five fans and two LED strips to the hub and sync all to your motherboard using the 3 Pin AURA connection that is included on the hub.
The left side panel is made of 3mm tempered glass allowing you to show off your internal components and lighting.
Situated on top of the Abyss Mini is two USB3.0 ports, LED & brightness buttons, HD Audio and Mic Jacks.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Design - The Mini Abyss is excellent on the eye with an included infinity mirror, this optical illusion creates a real spectacle and will look great anywhere. It is not only looks GameMax have excelled on but the functionality for such a compact case is also excellent, with room to fit an M-ATX motherboard and the easy to build internal layout.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and infinity mirror the way you like.
- Excellent Airflow - Excellent cooling options are on offer with the Abyss Mini with room to mount a total of six fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front and top, your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- ARGB Hub - Included in the Abyss Mini is an ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two ARGB Strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB's PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- Tempered Glass - The left side comes with a hinged tempered glass panel to allow the user to show off their build and a hinged door makes it quick and easy to make any changes so you can have the perfect set up.
- Easy Maintenance - Located on the top of the Abyss Mini is a magnetic dust filter and on the bottom of the chassis is full length and is easy to remove helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.