Don't let this be you: While otherwise successfully repairing your device, you unfortunately transmitted static charge to the device and fried—maybe irreparably—some other components.
Always on the ESD-safe side with the Portable Anti-Static Mat
To prevent your device from ending up as an expensive paperweight or doorstop, we recommend using our Portable Anti-Static Mat for all electronic repairs. Its surface resistance absorbs excess charge and discharges it via the grounding cord. This reliably prevents the transfer of static during repairs, protecting you and your devices.
- Portable Anti-Static Mat: With a surface resistance of 107 to 109 Ohms our mat is capable of absorbing even large electrostatic discharges and diverting them safely. It's portable so you’ll be ready for any electronic repair that comes your way wherever you are.
- Grounding Cord: Simply pop the cable onto the Anti-Static Mat and connect it via the 10-mm-grounding snap to a wall socket or hefty metal object to tie the circuit to ground.
- Grounding Wrist Strap: You, yes you, are the biggest charge carrier. That's why you need a grounding wrist strap. You can easily connect to your anti-static mat or another conductor with an alligator clip to pass on the electrostatic charge from electronic devices. It's adjustable and will fit any wrist snugly so it doesn't get in the way of your work.
Work on the ESD-safe side
When performing an electronic repair, ESD safety comes first. Protect yourself and your sensitive electronics from unwanted discharges with our Portable Anti-Static Mat. Repair should spark your self-reliance, not your device. As a bonus, this bright blue mat makes screws and tiny parts easily visible, plus the raised border keeps them from rolling away and getting lost!
Your advantages at a glance
- Enables ESD-safe work on electronic devices.
- Meets ESD S4.1 and ESD S20.20 standards.
- Saves money and the planet.
- Lifelong warranty
- When it comes to electrostatic damage there is no point in taking risks
- This mat is easily folded, stuffed, and moved
- Grounding wire/clip and wrist strap