Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you've ever experienced. Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 2,800 square feet (2-pack, EU version). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco. TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience. Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds
- A Deco M4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 2,800 square feet. And if that's not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step