Following on the popular launch of the Citadel Mesh RGB, comes the Kolink Citadel Glass SE. The front panel has been changed to tempered glass for a premium look, and also includes a pair of ARGB strips that accent both sides of the front panel. On top of that, the Citadel Glass SE adds a front USB3.2 Type-C port on the I/O panel. With a hinged tempered glass side panel & 3 aRGB 120mm PWM fans, your components & lighting will be on full display, allowing for some truly stunning results.
Kolink Citadel Glass SE: Improved Aesthetics, attractive lighting
The Kolink Citadel Glass SE comes with three 120mm ARGB PWM fans installed as standard. The addressable RGB fans can be controlled via the supplied RGB controller & remote, or via connection to your motherboards 3-Pin 5VDG connector using the applicable software. These fans offer good performance, attractive lighting effects and can even be automatically speed controlled through connecting them to your motherboard's PWM headers. The full glass front panel, alongside the dual ARGB LED strip accents, which can also be controlled via the supplied remote/motherboard connection, add to the excellent aesthetics of the case. Users are also free to install a 280mm radiator in the front, plus a 240mm radiator in the roof.
Aside from the pre-installed fans, users are also free to install two more 120/140mm fans in the roof, which is where a magnetic dust filter can be found installed on the honeycomb-style mesh. A full tempered glass hinged side panel shows off your system build, and is easily opened & closed using the pull tab. Magnets are used to keep the side panel in place when shut.
The Kolink Citadel Glass SE: Hardware capable
The interior comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud that only adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Behind the shroud is where users will find space for a pair of 3.5" HDDs in the HDD cage provided. Alternatively, 2.5" SSDs can be installed here, or next to the motherboard. The motherboard tray and PSU shroud both offer numerous openings for optimum cable management, with up to 24mm cable management space. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX PSU up to 200mm.
Graphics cards can be up to 34.5cm long (32cm if mounting a front AIO) and CPU coolers up to 19cm tall. Additionally, the I/O panel located at the front possesses a USB3.2 Type-C port as well as a pair of USB3.0 Type-A ports.
- Glass front panel with 2 x pre-installed ARGB LED PWM Fans
- A pair of ARGB strips accenting the front panel
- Pre-installed rear 120mm PWM fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- RGB controller hub with remote control allowing various lighting modes & effects
- Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
- Hinged tempered glass side panel for unobstructed view of the interior
- Designed for Micro-ATX-/Mini-ITX motherboards
- Dual-Slot Vertical GPU Support (Up to 2.5 slot compatible) - riser cable sold separately
- Support for radiators up to 280mm in the front and 240mm at the top
- I/O Panel with 1 x USB3.2 Type-C, 2x USB3.0, HD Audio
- Graphics cards up to 345mm supported, CPU coolers up to 190mm, PSUs up to 200mm