Introducing a new look to PC fans, the CiT Pro CF120 Infinity ARGB fans are CiTs new generation cooling fans. Combining a silent cooling performance with 20 superb ARGB LEDs create a stunning vibrant display of colour. Finished off with a stunning infinity mirror LED effect in the centre of the fan offers stunning aesthetics and adds a real dynamism to your gaming PC.
This stylish dual-ring fan is available in black or white and with a speed of 1200 RPM. It provides maximum cooling airflow and operating noise levels down to a silent 22.0 dBA. Daisy-chain multiple units via the ARGB fans male and female Aura connectors.
Pair with compatible Motherboard software such as ASUS AURA Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 and ASRock RGB LED and customise your LED lighting even further with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns.
With excellent attributes, the CF120 fan frame and fan blades are crafted using industrial grade PBT to ensure strength and stability and incorporating hydraulic bearing, extended fan life to 30,000 MTBF. Made for those seeking a high quality quiet operation and vivid lighting the CF120 fan brings out the best in your PC gaming system.
- Infinity Mirror ARGB Fan - Stand out with the CiT Pro CF120 with a touch of infinity, the circular-shaped infinity mirror at the center of the fan is created to have multiple layers spaced 2mm apart. The multi-layer effect creates a mesmerising LED lighting display.
- Dual-Ring ARGB Lighting - The CiT Pro CF120 series is made with 20 individually controlled Addressable RGB LEDs spilt into two rings to ensure an exceptionally vibrant display of colour.
- Hydraulic Bearing - The fan is equipped with a long lasting durable hydraulic bearing motor ensures high speed operation, reduces wear, reduces noise and improves service life.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Anti-Vibration Pads - Four rubber pads provide the CF120 with extra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep the overall noise down to a minimum.
- Full Compatibility - The connectors included on the CF120 fan allow you to directly connect to a compatible Motherboard or connect to a fan controller with 3pin connections and have access to approximately 60 LED colour modes. The daisy-chain cable design allows for fans to be directly connected so it minimises the demand of 3pin ARGB ports on your Motherboard and shortens the cable lengths between the fans to improve cable management.
- Available In Two Versions - Perfectly match your set up you can choose to install a black or white CF120 fan to take your customisation to the next level.