A modish ARGB design at the front delivers a vibrant touch and the added rear fan alongside the three situated at the front and space for a further two, six in total, the Delta has air running to all corners of the chassis with some impressive cooling capabilities.
Control manually thanks to the built-in controller inside one of the front fans and using the reset switch for access to 30 stunning lighting effects or ARGB Sync compatible and have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
The hinged tempered glass panel that is screwless has been designed to give you easy access to the interior and the interior is completely black, the enclosed PSU shroud contributes to a tidy look.
Spacious storage space available with four hard drive positions and three radiator positions available with a 360mm maximum you can fit at the front and Three USB ports located on the I/O finish this case off nicely.
- ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Delta is a Mid-Tower chassis designed to house ATX, Micro-ATX & Mini-ITX Motherboards in a flexible 466 x 378 x 210mm chassis with high airflow and a sizeable interior to fit graphics card 345mm in length and CPU coolers 160mm in height, making the Delta perfect to build a high-performance PC.
- High Airflow, Added Style - Your system will always stand out thanks to the unique front panel made from solid ABS and prominent small triangular shapes with black metal mesh situated behind, provides ample airflow into your system for more efficient cooling and exquisite looks.
- Cooling Support - Keep your system cool inside and out, four ARGB fans are pre-installed and there is support for another two fans Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans. This Mid-Tower casing also can fit a 360mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm radiator in the rear of the case.
- ARGB LED Fans - Exceptional ARGB LED lighting is on offer with the four ARGB fans that are pre-installed having available approximately 30 colour LED combinations, simply plug in the power and using the Reset button easily switch between the LED modes and enjoy the visual experience.
- Motherboard Sync - Take your colour to new levels with the included Aura Sync Cable, easily connect the 3 Pin AURA to a 5V 3 Pin connection on a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software for system-wide lighting synchronization.
- Tempered Glass Panel - CiT have made the Delta so easy to build in, featuring a solid tempered glass side panel with a hinged door design, screwless, making it even easy to build inside.
- Extra Space - With an overall 23mm of cable management at the back of the chassis this layout ensures your finished build is neat and tidy and a full PSU shroud, cables are organised and positioned to not interfere with the overall functionality and increase the cooling performance.