The Brava from CiT is a clean Micro-ATX on the eye, low-key but striking which will go under the radar and look great in both environments.
The CiT Brava is a Micro-ATX gaming case with a smooth, sleek and durable black exterior and a more than satisfactory cooling performance with multiple air inlets positioned on the side of the front panel and for those who want air cooling this case is perfect with the option to install up to a total of eight fans for sufficient airflow this case has the performance to match.
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting and a tempered glass panel finishes off the design of the Brava nicely.
Using the LED button have access to approximately 14 LED modes or have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
This completely black interior for a small case supports plenty of space and powerful hardware. It can fit a graphics card up to 32 centimetres in length and can hold 3 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. An ATX power supply unit measuring up to 165mm will fit inside.
An eye for detail makes the CiT Brava perfect if you are looking for a compact no nonsense, functional gaming case.
- Stylish Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Brava finished in all black adds a stealth look to your environment is a modern and stylish chassis which is both comfortable in a modern office and a gaming room.
- Infinity Rear Fan Included - One Infinity rear ARGB fan with a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 9 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating 25dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with one rear fan included and the Brava offers enough space to house eight fans in total Front: 3 x 120mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, PSU Shroud: 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm dual radiator at the top.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the rear fan you will not be able to take your eyes off it.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Manual Control - Control the ARGB rear fan manually using a compatible fan hub (please note there is no fan hub included), the rear fan is powered using a 3pin power connector and the LEDs are powered using a 3pin AURA, then using the LED button on the top of the I/O have access to 14 LED modes.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 320mm in length and CPU cooler up to 165mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.