The CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB is a mid-tower ATX smart case that offers brilliant visuals showcased by two tempered glass panels. Three included CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans and an iCUE Lighting Node CORE smart RGB lighting controller combine with powerful iCUE software for fully customizable illumination out of the box. Expand your cooling potential with room for up to 6x fans or multiple radiators and a Direct Airflow Path™ layout ensuring obstruction-free airflow to your components. Install up to two 3.5in HDDs and four 2.5in SSDs for the storage you need and keep your system clean and tidy with intuitive built-in cable routing and three removable dust filters.
- 4mm-Thick Tempered Glass Side and Front Panels: A strong, durable steel chassis equipped with two tempered glass panels showcase your components and RGB fans, with ventilation gaps for plentiful airflow.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Room to install up to 6x 120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- Expansive Storage: Drive trays accommodate up to two 3.5in HDDs and two 2.5in SSDs, with two additional 2.5in mounts.
- Three CORSAIR LL120 RGB Fans Included: Powerful airflow up to 1,500 RPM and 16 vivid RGB LEDs per fan, with seven mesmerizing preset iCUE lighting profiles.
- Smart RGB Lighting Out-of-the-Box: Fully control and synchronize your RGB lighting with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Direct Airflow Path™: An obstruction-free layout channels cool air to your PC's hottest components.
- Easy Cable Routing: Intuitive routing channels and tie-downs make for simple and tidy cabling that helps optimize airflow.
- Removable Dust Filters: Three filters in the front, roof, and floor keep your system clean after the build is finished.