A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
Perfect for your home office or a large installation project, Enhanced Cat5E 350MHz Snagless Patch Cables from C2G distribute data, voice and video. These cables handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350MHz and meet all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards. The moulded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. C2G 350MHz snagless patch cables are available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVCm
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Designed For: Network Adaptors, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Constructed with high quality wire and a shortened body plug, this cable keeps Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL)
- Moulded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags