VERY QUIET OPERATION
Attained by using a high-quality fan
System Power 9 400W CM is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFICATION
High operating efficiency
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR SYSTEM
Proven reliability for CPU and GPU
System Power 9 400W CM provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with two PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems.
INNOVATIVE DC-TO-DC CONVERSION
Equipped with a wealth of advanced technology
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
SEMI-MODULAR CABLE MANAGEMENT
Total convenience and attractive design for cost-effective systems
System Power 9 400W CM comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system. Thanks to the semi-modular cable management, cables that serve no purpose in the system are left out.
A complete range of safety features
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.
- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails
- DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation
- Multi-GPU support with two PCIe connectors
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise
- Stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts
- 80 PLUS® Bronze efficiency (up to 89%)
- Semi-modular, high-quality sleeved and flat cables
- All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD connectors
- Complete suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty