IMPRESSIVE COOLING POWER
And elegant looks
Shadow Rock 3 White provides impressive cooling of 190W TDP and is designed for those searching for high performance air cooling and a low noise level. The white heat sink with its extraordinary elegance stands out especially in systems employing lightly colored themes.
Even at 100% PWM function, noise is a mere 24.4dB(A)
A high fin pitch and low air resistance ensure the best possible performance in combination with the chosen fan. The decoupled Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan operates at only 24.4 dB(A) even at the maximum speed of 1,600 rpm.
Perfect for silent air-cooled systems
The Shadow Rock 3 White can be installed on all popular motherboards and its asymmetrical construction saves a lot of space. The memory slots in front of the cooler will not be blocked.
HEATPIPE DIRECT TOUCH
Maximizes conductance of heat
Thanks to Heatpipe Direct Touch (HDT) technology the heat from the CPU is absorbed directly by the five 6mm high-performance copper heat pipes.
CONVENIENT TO HANDLE
Easy to install
The be quiet! screwdriver included in the scope of delivery helps you install the cooler and the mounting kit on the motherboard easily from above.
- Impressive cooling performance of 190W TDP
- White heat sink is a highlight in every system
- Five 6mm high-performance copper heat pipes with HDT technology
- Decoupled Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan
- Emits only 24.4dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Asymmetrical construction avoids blocking memory slots in front of the cooler
- Bi-Color aluminum top cover with elegant white surface
- Easily installable installation kit that can be mounted from above
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty