6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Power Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector
PCIe 4.0 Design
GIGABYTE B660 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience twice bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module.
Hybrid Cores Optimization
With new Intel Hybrid technology, GIGABYTE exclusively creates two new " CPU Upgrade " in BIOS profiles to meet different users’ scenarios by adjusting P-Core and E-Core activation and voltage policy.
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
First adopter on 2.5 GbE LAN onboard
2X Faster than ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1 GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
WIFI 6 802.11ax + BT 5 Module
Wireless solution supports 802.11ax, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
Benefit of WIFI 6
- Up to 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C®
The World's Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C® is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen2 support for 10Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel® USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C® experience possible.
HDMI 2.0 for 4K UHD Display and HDCP 2.2 supported
HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4, offers 18 Gb/s of bandwidth – nearly twice that of the previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), offering the best visual experience for viewers.
* Video output depenant on supported processor.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
Solid Pin Power Connectors
B660 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink
- WIFI 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AERO Antenna
- Fast 2.5 GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Rear SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 TYPE-C for Fast and Versatile Connections
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card