AS110's sleek and sturdy, gas-spring controlled monitor arm enables wide range of ergonomics for your VESA (75 mm or 100 mm) supported monitor. Free up your desk with integrated cable managament. Supports up to 27", 9 kg monitors and offers 320 mm height, 325 mm stretch, -45°/60° tilt, -90°/90° swivel and 360° pivot range for increased flexibility.
- VESA Connection - Any monitor equipped with a VESA mounting grid (100x100 or 75x75) can easily be attached to the monitor arm. The VESA mounting system is a widely used solution that most monitors are equipped with. Four screws hold the monitor securely to the mount, by its centre of gravity.
- Swivel & Tilt - Some monitor stands come with a limited tilt and swivel range. Using a monitor arm increases your monitor's range of motion dramatically: You can tilt the monitor in a wide range so it points upwards or downwards for the optimal viewing angle. The integrated swivel enables you to turn the display horizontally.
- C-lamp or Grommet Mount - Choose between Grommet or C-lamp mount to sit the monitor arm firmly on your desk.
- Cable Management - Using the detachable covers on the monitor arm, simply push through your cables inside the pre-allocated routes in the monitor arm. After fitting both power and display cables inside, close the covers and experience a tidy desk with neatly organised connections. Cables are kept in place even when moving the display or turning it into portrait mode.
- Mechanical Gas Spring System - Smooth motion in extension, retraction, or changing orientation. The precise mechanical gas-spring allows easy adjustment with just a firm hand move, and the monitor stays sturdily in its adjusted position. Easily adjust it anytime to get the most ergonomic position. Spring tension is adjustable for lighter/heavier monitors for easy movement and firmness.