NVIDIA have been hard at work coding up this next batch of drivers, as 310.54 Beta gives us some simply incredible performance boosts in many of today's top titles.
The biggest boost goes to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, which gains an impressive 24% on GTX 660 or an even better 26% if you're lucky enough to own a GTX 680.
There are also big improvements for Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed III and Skyrim. I'm sure Skyrim has been boosted with every update, the game should be running at about 300% efficiency by now! But I digress. There are also a great selection of updates for both SLi and 3D vision which will see improved compatibility and support for those who like a few extra angles to their gaming.
GeForce GTX 680
• Up to 26% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
• Up to 16% in Battlefield 3
• Up to 18% in Assassin's Creed III
• Up to 9% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
• Up to 6% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
• Up to 6% in StarCraft II
• Up to 6% in Dragon Age II
• Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
• Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
GeForce GTX 660:
• Up to 24% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
• Up to 10% in Battlefield 3
• Up to 7% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
• Up to 5% in Dragon Age II
• Up to 5% in Assassin's Creed III
• Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
• Up to 4% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Get the full details on the update as well as the download over at the NVIDIA website