Welcome to Our World, or should we say Our World 2.0 where we at CCL often say you should Never Say Never. So when we were approached by one of our staff members with a concept for a new range of systems which take style over substance first time every time, the idea of the Bieber system was born.
Look at it, just look at it.
The Bieber system boasts a host of hardware which unfortunately is probably not to many of our customers taste, but we feel given its trendy haircut which unfortunately renders the amazing BenQ monitor useless as only 2/3rds of the screen is visible that doesn’t in fact matter. As its fashionable and after a quick 30 second romp resulting in the conception of this Baby we came up with the following specification:
· An ATi Rage Pro - encrusted in diamantes.
· A PC Chips Motherboard - dipped in chrome for maximum heat convection.
· Heat-sink-less design to reduce performance but improve looks.
· A Killer NIC – left standard, obviously.
· 12 Individual cold cathodes of various colours.
· An illuminated Fan Controller – Although this system has no actual fans.
· 5.25” Pop out vanity mirror.
So keep your eyes peeled as the CCL Bieber system should be available soon.