On the dates below, Industrial Action taking place at Royal Mail will affect customer deliveries and collections from CCL. Sadly, this is beyond our control, but we do have other delivery options to help keep things on track if you want your products delivered on affected dates.
Strike action will affect our collections and your deliveries on the following dates:
- Thursday 24th Novmeber 2022
- Friday 25th November 2022 (Black Friday)
- Wednesday 30th November 2022
- Thursday 1st December 2022
This strike action is likely to cause some disruption, and Royal Mail will be working to get services back to normal as quickly as possible. Their official statement regarding the strike is:
"Royal Mail has well-developed contingency plans, but they cannot fully replace the daily efforts of its frontline workforce. We will be doing what we can to keep services running, but we are sorry this planned strike action is likely to cause you some disruption."
You can find more information online at royalmail.com/latest-news
On days when strike action is taking place:
- Royal Mail will deliver as many Special Delivery and Tracked24 parcels as possible
- Royal Mail Collection of your order from CCL will be disrupted and, subsequently, delivery will be late
What you can do:
- Order your products as early as possible in advance of the strike dates
- Where possible, choose another courier for delivery instead of Royal Mail if you think delivery will be affected by the strikes
How to select a different courier
In your basket, you may be able to choose a different courier for your order.
Once you have added a product to your basket, click the basket icon in the top right of the page:
Next, click the "Need it quicker?" button to see available delivery options:
Simply select another courier from the list. Note: There may be an extra delivery cost for this.
If you need any further help or assistance in arranging delivery, or would like advice on how to track your parcel, please contact us here.
We do hope you understand that this disruption is beyond our control, and though every effort will be made to ensure our customers products are shipped on time, if you choose Royal Mail as your preferred delivery method, your delivery time may be extended.