With 960GB of storage capacity, SSDNow KC310 is Kingston’s largest business class solid-state drive. A true HDD replacement, it’s easy to transition to; now there are no tradeoffs needed between performance and capacity.
SSDNow KC310 features an 8-channel Phison S10 controller plus a DDR3 DRAM cache and quad-core processor for speeds of 550MB/s read and 520MB/s write. Its high IOPS reduce application latency and improve bootup and responsiveness to increase productivity and extend the life of existing HDD-based systems.
KC310 delivers end-to-end data protection with Advanced Smart ECC and Flash ECC protection for advanced data reliability. Intelligent data error correction fixes up to 120bits for every 2KB of data and, in the event of an error, data is rebuilt.
For added peace of mind, KC310 has firmware-based power loss protection. To maintain data integrity in case of unexpected power loss, the drive ensures data in cache is constantly flushed and hardened to NAND.
SSDNow KC310 is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- - High Capacity — more room to store applications and data
- - High Performance — allows user to fully exploit the potential of their systems while enhancing productivity
- - End-to-end data protection — provides intelligent data error correction for advanced data reliability
- - Firmware-based power loss protection enables drive to recover from unsafe power shutdown
- - Supports S.M.A.R.T — monitors the status of your drive
- - Supports TRIM — maintains maximum performance on compatible operating systems
- - Guaranteed — three-year warranty and free technical support
CCL have 2 versions listed of the 960GB KC310 one with an upgrade kit, here and one thats just the drive only, here prices at the time of writing start at £454 inc VAT and Delivery