We have received news today that the Ducky Shine 3 launch is almost upon us, the launch date and price listed are not yet 100% confirmed but they are expected to land with us on the 19th of August. As with anything shipping from the east this could vary massively.
In preperation we have begun listing the range of Ducky keyboards we are expecting to receive.
The models expected are going to be in the four main switches, blue,black,brown and red. They will also be available in six different backlights, yes you read that correctly six, the colours are going to be Blue,Green,White,Purple,Red and Orange. So you will be spoilt for choice.
The full specifications are as followed:
• USB Interface with 1000Hz polling rate
• Dual layer PCB
• Removable mini USB with dual sided routing
• Backlit illuminated keys with multiple lighting modes
• Laser printed keycaps with dual coating
• Multiple function DIP switch
• USB N-key Rollover
• Lighting Effects: Fully lit, Breathing, Wave Marquee, Snake Marquee, Ripple & Reactive
• Adjustable brightness and repeat rate
• Multimedia keys
• UK Layout
• Dimensions: 442mm (L) x 140mm (W) x 41.5mm (H)
• Weight: 1.4kg
• Model: DK9008S3
• Place of manufacture: Taiwan
• Interface: USB
• Languages: UK
• Cherry MX Switches
• Keycaps: ABS UV coated, laser printed
• Backlight modes: 7 total (including off)
• Backlight area: Full (100%), and User customizable
• Backlight effects: Full (100%), Breathing, Wave Marquee, Snake Marquee, Reactive mode, Ripple mode
• Multi-media keys: Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down
• Accessories: Dust cover, USB cable, keycap puller, red WASD keycaps, user manual
• USB Acceleration: Adjustable USB repeat delay time and USB repeat rate
And if you wanted to see a video of the features of this keyboard Ducky have made a subtitled version of a video displaying the features available.