The VS 450 Watt power supply from Corsair really is an entry level priced PSU with high-end features.
With the following specifications:
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
• AC input from 200~240VAV
• Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
• High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
• A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
VS450: the entry-level 240V power supply with high-end features.
The Corsair VS450 is a great choice if you’re building a home or office system with lower power demands, but you still demand the compatibility and reliability that Corsair is known for.
The VS450 delivers a guaranteed 450 Watts of continuous power. With 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction, you get the peace of mind from knowing that your components are protected from uneven power delivery. And, a dedicated single +12V rail saves you from the hassle of balancing your components across multiple power cables.
Low noise, high efficiency.
The 120mm fan is thermally controlled, so it only spins at maximum speed when it’s pushed hard – and even at full load, it’s pretty quiet. Smart design features like this are why VS450 offers up to 85% efficiency. Your PC system will generate less heat, and you’ll enjoy lower energy bills.
The black powder-coated enclosure and the black-sleeved cables give any system a polished look. You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and with the VS450 you can avoid that look of unpainted steel that you’ll find on so many entry-level power supplies.
Reliability you can count on.
VS450 is backed with a three-year warranty, and you get lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
In the video below I’ll be taking a look at the VS 450: