Fractal Design has just announced the Core 3000 USB 3.0 case. The Core 3000 has been one of the most highly awarded ATX cases of recent times thanks to its plentiful cooling options, allowing the installation of up to 7 fans of various sizes.
One of the hallmarks of the Core series of cases is the easily removable front panel with pre-fitted fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots and HDD trays which we have come to expect of Fractal Design. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets. The upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable, which allows for installation of even the longest graphic cards.
• Simple yet elegant front panel with mesh and filter
• NEW: USB 3.0 support on front I/O
• Three Silent Series R2 fans included:
o 1x 140mm in front , 1000 RPM
o 1x 120mm in rear, 1200 RPM
o 1x 140mm in top, 1000 RPM
• Optimized for performance with multiple cooling options
• A total of 7 fan slots (1x 120mm + 1x 140mm in front, 2x 120/140mm in top, 1x 120mm in bottom, 1x 120mm in rear, 1x 120/140mm in side panel)
• Six white painted HDD trays complete with silicon vibration dampening grommets - Each tray supports 3.5" or 2.5" HDD/SSDs
• Upper HDD cage is rotatable and removable
• Dust filters for PSU and front fan positions