Maximum Wi-Fi Performance with Three Streams
With 3×3 MIMO, Archer C80 is capable of transmitting and receiving data on three streams. 3×3 capable computers— like Macs—pair perfectly with C80 to perform at max with much higher efficiency than 2×2 MIMO routers.
Incredible 802.11ac Wave2 Home Wi-Fi
Archer C80 delivers high-performance and affordable home Wi-Fi with total speeds up to 1900 Mbps. Handle simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing on the 2.4 GHz band and bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming or 4K/8K UHD streaming on the 5 GHz band—all lag-free.
Broader Coverage throughout Your Home
Access your entertainment from every corner of your home with 4 external high-performance antennas. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, even if they are far away or low-powered.
Connect More Devices Simultaneously
Archer C80 helps your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient with MU-MIMO technology. Multiple devices are able to send and receive data on the best available band. Enjoy non-stop entertainment on all your devices—lag free.
Increased Efficiency in Wi-Fi Distribution
Smart Connect helps your router automatically switch each device's connection to the best available Wi-Fi band while Airtime Fairness prevents older devices from slowing down your network. With both, everyone can enjoy a smoother, lag-free W-Fi experience.
Full Gigabit Ports
Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) deliver maximum wired speeds. Plug in your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles for fast and reliable connections.
Personalize Your Home Network
Archer C80 provides a wealth of advanced tools for personalized management.
Block inappropriate content and set daily limits for how much time your children spend online with Parental Controls.
Guest Network creates a separate Wi-Fi for guests, ensuring your privacy is secure.
Easy Setup at Your Fingertips
Set up Archer C80 in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
- 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi - 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- 3x3 MIMO Technology - Transmitting and receiving data on three streams to pair flawlessly with your 3x3 clients.
- Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage - Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- MU-MIMO - To help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Personalized Management - Advanced features like Parental Controls, Guest Network, and Access Control provide individualized tools for network management.
- Intelligent Connection - Smart Connect directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage.