Tired of squeaky, flimsy scissor booms? We are too! Compass features a broadcast studio-grade design with enclosed aluminum construction, internal springs, and hidden-channel cable management. All friction hinges are hand-tightening—no need for any tools—and a full 360-degree rotation means you’re covered for any application. Effortless and quiet, Compass stays in place after being adjusted, and the robust C-clamp creates a solid connection with your desktop. Pair Compass with Yeti and the Radius III shockmount for a professional broadcast setup.
Game Streaming, Podcasting and Broadcasting
Compass is your secret weapon for your Twitch game streams. Being nimble and sleek, Compass lets you put your mic where you want it, when you want it. Whether you adjust the boom to disappear on camera or feature it front and center with the mic, Compass fits perfectly into your game streaming or podcasting setup and will impress your audience.
- Enclosed aluminum construction with internal springs
- Hidden channel cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for Yeti and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shockmounts