These Samsung Green kits are a world first using 30nm technology. This results in lower power usage, extended life and ultra low profile making them compatible with all DDR3 solutions including small form factor.
Boost performance with Samsung genuine PC memory. As the number one memory supplier in the world, Samsung DRAM modules are made with 100% Samsung components. With the 30nm-Class DDR3 1600MHz Extreme Low Voltage UDIMM module from Samsung, you can get faster speed and greater reliability from your computer while consuming less energy. Use Samsung UDIMM DDR3 memory to replace or increase the memory in your desktop or server. This Samsung DDR3 memory module employs 30-nanometer technology and, as a result, uses up to 65 percent less power and is only two-thirds the size of conventional 60-nanometer memory modules.
The other major advantage of these modules is their overclocking ability, in our own testing we achieved 2400MHz with CAS 11-11-11-28-1T timings with just 1.55v resulting in staggering levels of performance.
- Model Name: MV-3V4G3D/US
- Main Board: INTEL/AMD
- System: DESKTOP/SFF
- System Type: DDR3
- M/B Chipset: INTEL P67, Z68, Z77, X79 & AMD Chipsets
- CAS Latency: 11-11-11-28 1N
- Capacity: 8GB (4GBx2)
- Speed: DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800)
- Test Voltage: 1.25-1.55V
- Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Type: 240-pin DIMM Low Profile
- Warranty: Lifetime
Overclocking Features (Not Guaranteed)
- 1600MHz (7-8-8-24 1N) @ 1.40v
- 1866MHz (9-9-9-27 1N) @ 1.40v
- 2000MHz (9-10-10-28 1N) @ 1.45v
- 2133MHz (10-10-10-28 1N) @ 1.45v
- 2400MHz (11-11-11-28 2N) @ 1.50v